Give back and help strengthen your community.
Habitat for Humanity works with local volunteers to build and improve homes. Habitat homeowners help build their own homes alongside volunteers. They pay an affordable mortgage. With your help, Habitat homeowners achieve the strength, stability and independence they need to build a better life for themselves, their families and their community.
Get involved today:
How can you help build your community?
- Volunteer to help build homes.
- Volunteer on a committee:
- Family Selection
- Family Support
- Public Relations
Churches, businesses, or civic groups can partner with Lebanon Area Habitat. Get in touch to learn about partnership opportunities or let us know your idea.
Shop and save at Lebanon ReStore on discounted home improvement goods.
Give a monetary donation to help fund operations for home construction and improvement.
How does Habitat for Humanity build homes?
Habitat builds safe, affordable homes alongside our partner families. Volunteer labor and donations of money and materials are crucial to success.
- Habitat homes are sold to partner families at no profit, no interest, and financed with affordable loans.
- The homeowners’ monthly mortgage payments are used to build more Habitat homes.
- Monetary and material donations from local individuals and businesses help build homes in the Lebanon, Sweet Home and Brownsville communities.
- Goods donated to the Lebanon ReStore and sold to the general public help fund the construction of Habitat homes within our communities.